Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Semester

Well now,

Winter is in full swing and I find myself on the first day of a brand new semester. With the new semester comes all the turmoil and dramatic flavor that university brings. I will admit that I am not looking forward to the drone of sarcastic professors and the infinite backfire I receive from being in a program dominated by woman, but in the end, I must picture the brass ring.

So, I will soldier along like a grunt in the jungle, always keeping my final goal in the back of my head. As long as my grades and the money holds out, I can endure the scrapes and lacerations that are sure to ensue.

So my readers, I will continue along the road I have selected and my dreams of the distant shores of New Zealand will still keep my warm during these harsh Canadian winter.

Fin.

0 comments: