Thursday, October 22, 2009

And On It Goes

So I have considered that since I am going through this entire process for the greater good of my NZ adventure, I might as well keep you folks informed of my activities.

I just finished my midterms with mixed results. Overall, I am just overly thankful to be finished. I have nine hours of classes today and another three tomorrow then I am off for an entire week for my first reading week. To put it lightly, I plan to sleep the entire week considering I have not got enough sleep for the past month.
To give everyone an Idea of my weekly routine, I will supply the following.

Monday: Three hours of Anatomy Laboratory and three hours of Personal Growth

Tuesday: Off, generally a homework day used to work on assignments and such. I figure there is about 15-20 hours of homework per week.

Wednesday: Clinical Placement

Thursday: Three hours of Self & family health, three hours of Self & Others and
three hours of Self & family health clinical practice

Friday: Three hours of Anatomy

21 hours of classes, 20 hours of homework. Pretty much a full time job.

I also serve on our college’s student’s council, the student nurses association, and chair one school club as well as take part in another club. I am also a peer tutor and have a part-time job.

After you add all it up, it comes to about 55-60 hours a week. Doesn’t leave loads of time for fun or “me time”.

0 comments: