Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Political Talk and Exam Hysteria

Wow, I really have no idea where I find the time to actually update two to three times a month. I mean, really. Between classes and sleeping, there just isn’t enough time in the day.
Well for those readers that didn’t detect that hint of sarcasm, I was actually kicking myself for not writing more. My weeks are pretty much open and I haven’t been taking the chance to express my creative aspirations. This week however, is another story.

The term is slowly coming to a close and there are only three weeks left before the dreaded weeks of exams come to devour ones sleep and ultimately, self esteem. I am confident that I will do well since I have actually been staying on top of my studies and it is much easier to study throughout the term than to cram for one or two nights. It is amazing what you can learn from your educational past.

This is just a short update, nothing overly interesting. I was weighing the idea to venture forth to Ottawa to look up my friends that I miss so much but I doubt I will find the time to do so. I am more interested in prepping for exams and that means sitting down and reading. Ack, I read a book a week but can never find time to read my actual text books. I guess I have no option since I read my last new book last week and I have nothing to keep my imagination flowing.
I read my weekly updates on Immigration Policy from MovetoNZ.com and I have been keeping my eye on the NZ news.

I am unsure about the selection of a new government body in NZ. The last was yes, stale and boring, but got the job done and can you really blame a country like New Zealand for the collapse of the global economy? No you can’t blame NZ; the United States can fuck up the world all on its own and doesn't need help from anyone else. So, I would like to take this time to applaud Helen Clark and thank her for her time and effort. Cure you Kiwi’s who chose a new government because you were bored. Just wait for the bite of the right-wingers and you will be back on the bandwagon next election.

And with that my friends, I am done.

Cheers mate.

2 comments:

Meges1 said...

dude. . . come back!

Tavis Xavier said...

Hey mate, how about allowing me to read your blog? I'm restricted.