Monday, February 8, 2010

Transition

So, I guess one may say I'm in transition.

Needless to say that since my last instalment, I didn't get the appeal I requested and I was left with a failed grade. Thanks to this failed grade, I could not longer take 3/4 of my classes this semester.

So what did I do you ask?

Well I dropped out. Dropping out was the only logical choice I could find. Considering I was paying full tuition and only taking two classes a week, I though it prudent to withdrawal from classes and save my money. I hated this college anyways.

What am I doing now you ask? Well at this moment I am still seeking employment in this crappy little town. I applied to a different college in Ottawa and I am looking forward to moving back to the city I love so much. The past two years in this forsaken land has me charged for a new adventure. Jobs are few in this area and I have begun a search for employment in Ottawa. I am now ready to head up to the big city at a drop of a hat. I have taken the last few weeks to plan an implementation strategy for a fast/quick move.

So, yes. I have been unemployed for three weeks and my funds are getting very low. I am looking forward to going back to work, yet from the four interviews I have had in three weeks, not one provided employment.

So I look east, across the misty mountains to the land of riches.
I will keep you all informed as...I...attempt...to rebuild my finances...and my quest...for New Zealand.

0 comments: